In honor of Nicky turning two I am sharing a few photos from her first birthday. We woke her up with a huge number one balloon, made her pancakes for the first time (which she did not eat), had a cake smash session and a family dinner to finish off the celebrations. Her actual birthday fell on a Tuesday so we hosted a party on the Sunday of that week.
For the cake smash we didn't want to spend a lot of money so we bought her the biggest cake they had at Costco, a pink tutu from Target and took the pictures ourselves. They came out pretty cute I'd say :)
Her favorit character was Elmo (still is) so it was a no brainer to make the party Elmo Themed. I used a couple of Etsy shops for the decor. All downloadable stuff that I printed at home on sticker paper and cut myself. I also made the banner tassels myself (I watched a YouTube video- click here). At the end of the post are the links to these items.
As her gift (more like a gift for ourselves) we went to Disney World. Seeing her face light up with all the characters was priceless. Tips on Disney World with a toddler will be on a separate post (too many things to talk about lol)
- Invitations: Your Printable Party on Etsy
- Personalized Party Package: Your Printable Party on Etsy (cupcake toppers, center pieces, signs, etc.)
- Party ware: Party City (plates, napkins, silverware, cups, straws)
- Water bottle labels: Lifes Digital Designs on Etsy
- Cake smash number 1 balloon: Oh Shiny Paper Co on Etsy
- Confetti balloons: Poms Etc. on Etsy
- Dessert tabel backdrop: Party City
- Elmo piñata: Party City
- Sticker paper: LD © Glossy Inkjet Photo Sticker Paper on Amazon
- Kiddie gift bags: Sesame Street Elmo Party Favor Goodie Gift Bag on Amazon
I hope you find some party inspo here :)